Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Introduction


I inspired from Dan Taylor of Destination360.com to build my travel blog. The blog’s features, travel inspiration, tips and ideas I have taken from Dan.
I have been passionate about traveling all of my life. From childhood to this age I travel almost all part of India. Travel is everything to me, my work, my passion and my love.  I spend a good portion of my year researching and planning trips and then at least once or twice a year I have a big adventure. I just remember that at childhood I traveled twice a year with my parents. My goal is to visit every corner of my country before I die and experience as many of the India’s wonders as I possibly can.  I imagine that many of you have dreams of travel so I have created this blog to inform my experience in travel, travel tips and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

$20 off any hotel booking

544544_$20 off any hotel booking of $350 or more with code TLSALE20